Lynnwood WA Probation Lawyers

If you stand accused of a probation violation, you know what happens if you lose. An effective lawyer can mean the difference between jail and freedom. Our attorneys have the resources and skill necessary to secure your best possible result. To talk to an attorney dedicated to fighting for your rights, contact Feldman & Lee for an initial consultation.

Felony Probation Violation Cases

People may be charged with violating their probation because they

  • Face a new criminal law violation

  • missed a meeting with their parole officer

  • did not complete their DUI victim panel

  • are not enrolled in drug, alcohol or psychological treatment as ordered by the court

  • made a procedural error

  • missed a deadline

Attorneys for Probation Violation and Restraining Order Charges

If you are found guilty of felony probation violation, the court can impose the rest of your jail sentence. If you face this type of situation, time is not on your side. You need to get an attorney as soon as possible to thoroughly investigate the matter. We can also appear in court on your behalf. We make every effort to put you in the best possible position.

Many lawyers end their services whenever a client is sentenced. We do not. Before we step into any courtroom, we take steps to put you back in compliance with your probation requirements. That way, when we go before the parole board, we can point to the positive steps that you are taking. If the board sees that you are making a sincere effort to comply, they are less likely to impose your full sentence.

Restraining Order Violations

We also handle cases that involve violations of restraining orders. If you are under a restraining order, there is little that you can do to rescind it, even if the other party changes his or her mind. If you two are seen even talking to each other on a public street, you may be in violation. If you have recently been accused of violating a restraining order, we provide the quality representation that you need. For an accurate case assessment, call our office. We have helped many clients in similar circumstances achieve positive results. We can help you.

Contact a felony probation violation defense attorney for a free initial consultation.

Washington State Probation Violation Criminal Defense | Restraining Order Violation Defense Attorneys

Feldman & Lee is a Puget Sound area law firm with offices in Kent, Lynnwood, and Marysville. Our main offerings include a Divorce Lawyer, Personal Injury Lawyer and DUI Defense Lawyer for your legal needs.

Common Tags: Marysville WA Criminal Defense Attorneys, Lynnwood Washington Probation Violation Lawyers, Kent Restraining Order Violations Lawyer, Violating Parole Charges, Felony, Laws, Cases

We serve the following States, Cities, Zip Codes and Counties:

Alderwood WA, Algona WA, Arlington WA, Auburn WA, Bothell WA, Burien WA, Cathcart WA, Cottage Lake WA, Creek WA, Des Moines WA, Duval WA, Echo Lake WA, Edgewood WA, Edmonds WA, Emerson WA, Everett WA, Federal Way WA, Fircrest WA, Granite Falls WA, Jowita WA, Lake Bosworth WA, Lake Goodwin WA, Lake Stevens WA, Lakewood WA, Lea Hill WA, Lynnwood WA, Maltby WA, Marysville WA, Midway WA, Mill Creek WA, Milton WA, Monroe WA, Mountlake Terrace WA, Mukilteo WA, Normandy Park WA, North Creek WA, Pacific WA, Parkland WA, Sea Tac WA, Shoreline WA, Silvania WA, Smokey Point WA, Snohomish County WA, Stanwood WA, Sumner WA, Tacoma WA, Three Lakes WA, Tukwila WA, Woods WA, Woodway WA

Contact Us

  1. Name*
    Enter your name
  2. E-Mail*
    Input must be a valid email address
  3. Phone
    Invalid Input
  4. Practice Area
    Invalid Input
  5. Inquiry
    Invalid Input
  6. Invalid Input

Use of this form is subject to Terms and Conditions

Office Locations

Lynnwood Office
19303 44th Avenue West
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Phone: (425) 771-3600
Fax: (425) 775-8016

Kent Office
604 West Meeker Street
Suite 206
Kent, WA 98032
Phone: (253) 859-2488
Fax: (253) 859-2295

Marysville Office
519 Beach Avenue
Marysville, WA 98270
Phone: (425) 771-3600
Fax: (425) 368-3610