Offices in Kent, Lynnwood, and Marysville, WA
Know your rights. Know your options. We have the experienced advocacy to protect you and your family in a domestic violence dispute. Contact Feldman & Lee for a consultation.
Unfortunately, domestic violence affects many families throughout the United States, in every neighborhood and every income bracket. Whether you are a victim of domestic violence or you are accused of spousal abuse, it is important to have a clear understanding of your rights and the legal protections available to you. At Feldman & Lee PS, we offer strategic and supportive advocacy to protect the rights and interests of our clients involved in domestic violence disputes.
Legal Representation for Victims of Domestic Violence
If you are a victim of domestic violence, you should know that you have rights and you have options. Our domestic violence and family law attorneys will take the time to understand the details of your case, remaining mindful of your immediate concerns and future needs. Devising a solution, we will work to protect your safety in a domestic violence dispute.
- We can help you obtain an emergency order of protection in an ex-parte hearing
- If you already have a restraining order, we can represent you in any communications with an alleged abuser and at any hearings
- We can protect your rights through the divorce process to safeguard your safety and the well being of your children
- Defense for Those Wrongly Accused of Domestic Violence
In addition to representing the victims of domestic violence, we also represent persons wrongly accused of spousal abuse. Whether you have a restraining order against you or you suspect that you are about to be charged with abuse, it is important to have a clear understanding of your rights and the implications of a civil domestic abuse allegation. You may lose your rights to enter your home and see your children, and a violation of a restraining order could seriously affect your rights and liberties. We will take a strategic approach to ensure your rights are protected in the domestic violence proceedings.
We represent clients falsely accused of domestic violence in divorce and custody cases
- If an emergency order has been granted, we will represent you in communications with the accuser and at the hearing
- We represent clients in requests for extension of a protective order
- We defend clients in cases involving allegations of child abuse.